Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.093 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,834,873 Dinar (32,181 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)