Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.965 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,439,532 Dinar (28,052 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (32 minutes ago)