Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.380 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,886,584 Dinar (31,589 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)