Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.881 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,498,099 Dinar (27,488 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)