Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.933 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,217 Dinar (27,064 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)