Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.181 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 924,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 831,886 Dinar (21,788 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (23 minutes ago)