Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 40.823 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,751,957 Dinar (42,916 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)