Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1461.914 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,512,596 Dinar (€5,139) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)