Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.380 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,356 Dinar (R$ 5,510) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)