Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,806,276 Dinar (R$ 4,992) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)