Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,645,521 Dinar (R$ 4,377) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)