Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,427 Dinar (€1,676) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)