Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,544,000 Dinar (€3,302) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)