Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,470,918 Dinar (€3,207) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)