Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,154,048 Dinar (€3,747) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)