Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,658,275 Dinar (€3,202) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)