Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 20,620,313 Dinar (Bs 1,389,781,206) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)