Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.795 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,338,835 Dinar (Bs 148,455) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)