Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.886 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,848,610 Dinar (394,684 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)