Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.292 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,361,997 Dinar (277,932 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)