Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39952 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,635,156 Dinar (COL$4,092,794) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)