Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39335 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,583,556 Dinar (COL$4,025,845) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)