Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.000 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,397,547 Dinar (Php147,722) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)