Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.158 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,914,134 Dinar (Php79,233) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)