Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,658,861 Dinar (Php161,095) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)