Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.421 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,476,408 Dinar (₨80,146) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)