Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1363.796 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,886,637 Dinar (€1,383) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)