Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,008,369 Dinar (€1,374) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)