Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,573 Dinar (R$ 6,075) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)