Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3137.636 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,948,058 Dinar (Dinar 3,489) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)