Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3139.229 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,431,723 Dinar (Dinar 3,642) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)