Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3137.628 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,213,749 Dinar (Dinar 3,574) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)