Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3134.280 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,312,516 Dinar (Dinar 2,333) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)