Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3134.780 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,444,365 Dinar (Dinar 2,056) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)