Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.469 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,957,616 Dinar (50,888 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)