Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.308 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,157,419 Dinar (54,885 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)