Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.120 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,158,877 Dinar (53,811 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)