Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,980,764 Dinar (€5,720) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)