Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,027,601 Dinar (€8,691) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)