Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 65.763 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (E£ 100) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)