Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 66.874 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (E£ 84) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)