Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 62.653 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (E£ 40) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)