Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.416 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,062,809 Dinar (Shilling93,097) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)