Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,007,105 Dinar (Shilling85,868) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)