Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.044 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,576,425 Dinar (86,481 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)