Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.143 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,974,447 Dinar (92,815 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,880,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)