Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.042 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,708,079 Dinar (88,216 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)