Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.045 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,179,277 Dinar (94,408 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,970,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)