Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08840 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,678,590 Dinar (Rp 18,988,963) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)