Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,479 Dinar (31 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)