Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 65.595 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,338 Dinar (66 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)