Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 177.141 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,006 Dinar (17 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)