Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 175.080 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,065 Dinar (35 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)