Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1267.026 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,118,376 Dinar (€1,672) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)