Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.790 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,007 Dinar (7 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)