Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.139 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,607,099 Dinar (3,557,103 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)