Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,560,934 Dinar (3,877,800 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)