Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.104 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,915,296 Dinar (3,762,640 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)