Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.094 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,265,912 Dinar (3,948,230 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)