Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,161,301 Dinar (6,258,076 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)