Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08527 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 307,663 Dinar (Rp 3,608,029) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)