Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08736 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 368,870 Dinar (Rp 4,222,562) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)