Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 342,964 Dinar (Rp 3,926,420) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)