Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,854,215 Dinar (€2,273) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)