Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,892 Dinar (€3.07) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)