Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.038 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 528,795 Dinar (₨29,315) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)