Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 555,606 Dinar (₨30,335) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)