Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 271,120 Dinar (₨15,647) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)