Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 215,588 Dinar (₨11,770) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)