Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,118 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,083,091 Dinar (€3,621) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)