Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,438,286 Dinar (₨83,109) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)