Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,394,766 Dinar (₨78,754) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)