Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,007,040 Dinar (₨56,519) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)