Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,570,859 Dinar ($12,338) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (42 minutes ago)