Cost of living comparison between Madison, Wisconsin, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,756,926 Dinar ($12,663) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)