Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,965,539 Dinar ($11,825) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (26 minutes ago)