Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,305,544 Dinar ($1,103) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)