Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,029,351 Dinar (R$ 5,551) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)