Cost of living in Macao compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.006 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,068,718 Dinar (75,294 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)