Cost of living in Macao compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.776 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,561,390 Dinar (85,003 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)