Cost of living comparison between Macao and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.481 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,140,302 Dinar (83,449 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)