Cost of living in Macao compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.491 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,272,049 Dinar (76,947 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)