Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,060,199 Dinar (€9,612) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (42 minutes ago)