Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.749 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,264,639 Dinar (28,907₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)