Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.196 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,246,510 Dinar (28,857₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)