Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.293 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,369,659 Dinar (E£ 35,745) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)