Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.601 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 266,288 Dinar (2,245 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)