Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.557 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 636,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 393,249 Dinar (3,035 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)