Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.060 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,750,027 Dinar (元10,171) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)