Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.934 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,069,741 Dinar (41,309 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)