Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.152 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,419,274 Dinar (40,700 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)