Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.696 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 871,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 631,367 Dinar (₨35,679) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)