Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.272 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,056,321 Dinar (₨57,811) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)