Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.201 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,051,143 Dinar (Php47,346) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)