Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.639 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,692,759 Dinar (Php71,609) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)