Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.545 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,744,234 Dinar (Php74,082) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)