Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.022 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,097,401 Dinar (12,812,427 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)