Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,585,524 Dinar (8,707,465 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (36 minutes ago)