Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,210,681 Dinar (8,211,842 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)