Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.299 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,818,376 Dinar (€4,240) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)