Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,783,322 Dinar (€9,197) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)