Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,827,307 Dinar ($4,998) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)