Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 21,937,892 Dinar (3,852,342 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (41 minutes ago)