Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,214,981 Dinar (3,373,921 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)