Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.069 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 91% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 32,848,275 Dinar (4,647,116 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)