Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 61,757,894 Dinar (8,633,189 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)