Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.936 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,490,909 Dinar (Mex$ 27,642) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)