Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,167 prices entered by 817 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,494,578 Dinar ($9,733) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)