Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,863 prices entered by 765 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,864,855 Dinar ($13,433) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)