Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.986 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,220,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 8,755,983 Dinar (Mex$ 130,713) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)